- Endnu ikke planlagt
- Gojko Adzic
This two-day workshop teaches you how to apply emerging practices for managing requirements, specifications and tests in agile and lean processes to bridge the communication gap between stakeholders and implementation teams, build quality into software from the start, design, develop and deliver systems fit for purpose.
The workshop is aimed at testers, business analysts and developers and based on Gojko Adzic's books Specification by Example and Bridging the Communication Gap.
Through facilitated exercises and discussion, you will learn:
- the key principles of specification by example, behaviour-driven development, effect mapping
- how to create and maintain effective specifications and tests in agile and lean projects
- how to ensure a shared understanding of testers, developers, business analysts and stakeholders on future functionality
- how to extend specifications with examples to create a single source of truth for testing and development
- how to avoid functional gaps and inconsistencies in specifications and tests
- how to run specification workshops to facilitate collaboration
- best practices for designing specifications and automating them as tests
- how to create a living documentation system to facilitate change and improve your process long-term
- how other teams, from small web startups to large distributed teams in investment banks, apply specification by example in their contexts
- how to apply this process in your project