- Endnu ikke planlagt
- Robert C Martin, "Uncle Bob"
In this course you will spend two days with Uncle Bob cruising along the coastline of Agile principles, patterns, and practices. Your trip begins on the first day with Clean Code, and culminates at the end of the second with Clean Software Architecture. Along the way you'll stop at several ports of call including low level method and class design, The SOLID principles, Test Driven Development and Refactoring, Design Patterns, and Component level design.
- Clean Code
- Single Resposibility Principle
- Open / Closed Principle
- Liskov Substitution Principle
- Dependency Inversion Principle
- Test Driven Development
- Screaming Architecture
- To provide a complete overview through the technical practices of Agile Software Development
- To review and reinforce the goals and disciplines of software craftsmanship and good design
- To renew and invigorate our passion for our craft
- To define and encourage professional behavior
- To create software that best serves the needs of our employers and customers
Many programmers have taken this course. The typical distribution in experience is between five and forty years, with a peak at about fifteen. What this means is that the course is actually something of a quasi-conference. We have lots of discussions, and much is shared by the more experienced students. There is certainly much for novices to learn in such a rich environment of ideas. And even the most experienced developers come away with new insights and perspectives.