- Endnu ikke planlagt
- Robert C. Martin
This is a two-day hands-on course in which students learn Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Refactoring.
Please note: Dates have changed.
The course alternates between lecture and exercise so that students can experience, first-hand, the practices and disciplines of these fundamental topics. Each topic is driven home through the use of hands-on exercises in which the students must work together to write new code, or alter existing code to resolve, enhance and improve the quality of the code.
This course is for C#, Java or C++ developers who want to learn, or sharpen, the skills of TDD and Refactoring.
- Professionalism, Craftsmanship, and Clean Code.
- Code Smells.
- De-odorizing code by using refactorings
- Unit testing, and Test Driven Development
- Design Patterns that facilitate testing and refactoring.
- Understand how to improve code without risking breakage.
- The ability to create automated test suites that run quickly.
- How to keep the code running at all times.
- How to use NUnit.
- Facility with Test Doubles such a Mocks, Fakes, and Stubs.
- Identification and remediation of code smells.
- A disciplined and practical approach to software development.