- Endnu ikke planlagt
- Roy Osherove
Join TDD expert Roy Osherove in this 3 day test driven development master class where you will learn all the fundamentals of TDD.
With at least 50% of each day dedicated to hands on labs, this course is designed to give you a working knowledge of TDD that you will be able to put into practice when you return to your project.
Day 1 - Unit Testing and TDD Basics
- Writing basic unit tests for .NET classes using NUnit or MS Test
- Test Driven Development
- Unit Testing best practices and coding standards
- Pair Programming practices
- Exercise and code kata
Day 2 - Mock Objects
- Mock Object Principles and Interaction testing
- Hand Written Mocks and Stubs
- Isolation frameworks (Moq, FakeItEasy and Typemock Isolator)
- Best practices for mocks and stubs
- Refactoring Skills (Extract & Override and more)
Day 3- Testing Legacy Code
- Advanced refactoring techniques
- Constrained vs. unconstrained isolation frameworks
- Typemock Isolator
- Advanced exercise with refactoring
- Advanced exercise with isolator
This course is for C# developers with at least one years experience developing software using .NET/C#.